"A Point of Difference"
Consultants Specializing In Restaurant Start-Ups & Profit Improvement
Creative Culinary, founded in 1987, is headed by Robert Schafer. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and has a BA and MBA in Business Administration. With over 40 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, ranging from major resort and convention hotels to national corporate restaurant chains. Mr. Schafer has held positions such as Executive Chef, Corporate Director of Food, Beverage and Purchasing, Corporate Director of Research and Development and Vice President of Food Beverage.
Mr. Schafer is known throughout the food and beverage industry as an innovative and creative executive, with excellent operations knowledge as well as achieving positive bottom-line profits. He has won numerous awards in the industry and prides himself on being a professional and results-oriented chef/restraunteur.
Mr. Schafer is frequently quoted in foodservice publications and periodicals. An active resauranteur himself, he is a partner and Vice President of Food & Beverage for Wholey Moley Homade Tortilla Grill located in Whitter, California.
You may also contact us at Profit Line Consulting - for more information on our capabilities. 949-510-0675
Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY
Bachelor of Arts – Business Administration MBA - Business Administration
Professional Experience: Denny’s Restaurants Inc., La Mirada, CA
Vice President of Food & Beverage 1200 restaurants, revenues of over $1.4 billion annually.
W.R. Grace Restaurants, Irvine, CA
Corporate Director of Research & Development 650 restaurants nationwide
Newporter Resort, Newport Beach, CA
Director of Food & Beverage/Executive Chef
Wrather Hotels Executive Chef
Marriott Hotels Executive Chef
• American Culinary Federation
• Boy Scouts Of America Eagle Scout Association
• Culinary Institute Alumni Association
• Research Chef’s Association
• Orange Empire Chef’s Association
• Board of Directors, Chef de Cuisine
• Advisor/Lecturer for Orange Coast College
• Board of Directors, Southern Calif. Purchasing Council
• 8 gold, 6 silver and 6 bronze medals in Chef de Cuisine Culinary Arts Competitions
• Two M.V.P. (Most Valuable Promotion) Awards, sponsored by the NRA and Pepsi-Cola